Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just found out that there is a fiesta agent here in my city! How can we contact them (besides twitter-that's dumb), because I want to check out this car!
I attempted to contact 5 different agents in my area on 2 different occasions thru youtube and not one agent got back to me. I left my cell# and email address. I find this to be a very classless and cowardly act. At least give me the courtesy of saying yes we can meet up or no we cannot meet up. It only takes a few minutes to communicate this. It's pretty apparent that a lot of these Fiesta Movement agents are arrogant. Oh, and by the way, busy is not an excuse.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Anyone in Michigan is always welcomed to contact me to see the Fiesta. Shoot me a PM, and I will respond.

·
Registered
10 Posts
WOW, I havent logged into this forum in a long time. I am really late in responding but I feel bad for those agents who were contacted and didnt respond. I heard of this problem on another forum, I think those agents are lazy and rude. I travel around Calofornia (mostly in Southern Cali) every month, I wouldnt deny a request to show the Fiesta In/around my city OR in L.A. or Diego while im there.

I was actually tryin to find car clubs (focus car clubs) to meet up with..But the only thing around here are Scion clubs:confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fiestavus - Where in VT

I'm driving up 89 from NH to Rouses Point NY twice a month and would love to see the car in person some time.

I saw my first one a week ago on Rt 101 (Exit 6 area) in NH but it was going the other way. Bright grean with no decals on it like I've seen in pictures.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fiestavus - Where in VT

I'm driving up 89 from NH to Rouses Point NY twice a month and would love to see the car in person some time.

I saw my first one a week ago on Rt 101 (Exit 6 area) in NH but it was going the other way. Bright grean with no decals on it like I've seen in pictures.
Sorry, I just noticed this post. It was a crazy July but I am starting to get back on track.

I am in Bristol, Vermont. Just over the mountain from Waitsfield. I drive to Boston nearly every week and always stop at the Warner exit for gas. We may be able to meet up there. Shoot me a PM for details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.