Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2015 fiesta sfe. 1.0 ecoboost. Been looking online and can only find 3 used fiestas with the 1.0. How many of you guys own a 1.0 in the states? Just wondering.

·
Super Moderator
1,260 Posts
Any mods to look out for? I've got a aem intake, chopped my muffler off lol and I've got coilovers but waiting for wheels. Trying to get a tune for it.
I have a tune from OE Tuning as well as intake tubing and OBX muffler. The tune was a significant upgrade. Would have sold the car if it didn’t have the tune. Additionally I have an Airtec FMIC that I never installed. Had it shipped over from the UK. It’s for sale if your interested

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a tune from OE Tuning as well as intake tubing and OBX muffler. The tune was a significant upgrade. Would have sold the car if it didn’t have the tune. Additionally I have an Airtec FMIC that I never installed. Had it shipped over from the UK. It’s for sale if your interested
I dont see a 1.0 EcoBoost tune from oe tuning.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm just now starting to mess with my 15 I bought new, once it rolled out of warranty two months ago the goofiness began. So far it just has a rear box near delete (small glass pack installed backwards so almost entirely straight through) and the FRPP suspension. I really wish I had done both as soon as I bought the car, soooo much wasted time. About to summon my intake and figure out my tune path....

·
Registered
9 Posts
The answer is none. The Fiesta was never made in the USA.

Jokes aside, it's a fairly rare option because the 1.0 could only be paired with the 5 spd manual (we all know it's the better gearbox but still no Auto option is a losing sales proposition). I know the Focus could be optioned with the 1.0 and 6F15 automatic (no Powershift), so it always baffled me why it never made it to the Fiesta

I was looking for a used 1.0 Ecoboost but only found one in my area and was over my budget so I settled for a 2012 SE 203A with the 1.6 and 5 spd

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts