Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go to the Ford web site and request information on a car, you will be sent a large format flyer that includes a $500 private cash offer.

I was initially trying to get an ST before the end of July to use an expiring offer but I was able to request info and get another private cash offer which will be good when my car arrives.

I suggest everyone take that cash and use it to pay for hotel and air fair for the free ST Octane Academy that ST buyers qualify for.

I got a little info on that and it seems like an ongoing thing, not a one time event and it sounds awesome.

Any way, that should take a little bit of the sting out of the sticker price.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also if you pre-registered and attended the Ecoboost challenge event you probably got an email for an extended power train warranty.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the fine print you will see that the $750 offer is only good for $500 on Fiesta and Fiesta S gets nothing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Someone has this private cash offer because I want to buy a car in some months. I am 18 years old and I saved money all this time to buy a car but I didn't have enough for it. One of my friends told me all the ways to make money fast and one month ago I began to take photos to sell them and in summer I will be able to buy this car. I have been waiting to buy the car for myself for such a long time, because I wanted to show to the parents that I can to make money alone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts