Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 ford fiesta sedan 1.6 L n/a and noticed looking under the car at the exhaust, it looks like the ford st hatchback infact it looks exhaust the same. i was wondering what is the difference and if aftermarket parts for the exhaust for the st will fit on my sedan.

here is a link to what im looking to buying. im asking here because not even the customer service knows and even doubts it will work, plus its a big purchase.

also if you have any info on where to look to involving exhaust systems that are known to fit the 1.6 L please leave links. thank you.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a 2019 ford fiesta sedan 1.6 L n/a and noticed looking under the car at the exhaust, it looks like the ford st hatchback infact it looks exhaust the same. i was wondering what is the difference and if aftermarket parts for the exhaust for the st will fit on my sedan.

here is a link to what im looking to buying. im asking here because not even the customer service knows and even doubts it will work, plus its a big purchase.

also if you have any info on where to look to involving exhaust systems that are known to fit the 1.6 L please leave links. thank you.

Stock fiesta st exhaust fits the NA 1.6L and bolts right up so I don’t see why that one wouldn’t fit. Only issue i see is the length of the pipes going from hatch to sedan. I’m not sure if there’s a difference in length of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock fiesta st exhaust fits the NA 1.6L and bolts right up so I don’t see why that one wouldn’t fit. Only issue i see is the length of the pipes going from hatch to sedan. I’m not sure if there’s a difference in length of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks and will probbaly buy next week and show how it fits i will most likely find a way to extend the pipes outwards more or turn the exhaust tips down and most likely remove the little plastic off the bottom of bumper.

·
Registered
142 Posts
With the FiST exhaust if you plan on adding a header later down the road you'll run into fitment issues with flanges. easy fix at any exhaust shop

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts