Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove 1,000 miles on Saturday from Illinois to North Carolina. Spent 3 days driving all over Charlotte and Mooreseville. Drove 1,000 back.

I saw 1 Fiesta, a blue hatchback outside Indianapolis.

I am SOOOOO glad I took possession of my car instead of holding out for pushbutton start and some chrome trim.

I got several messages from dealers this week saying they still have no idea when they're getting one in.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Glad you love the Fiesta! Now, why don't you have any PICTURES up here dangit!!??!!??

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad thing is, I got it home 5pm Friday. We immediately packed the minivan, got up at 4am Saturday and drove to NC. I just got back.

So hopefully pictures tomorrow.

I have to drive the Fiesta to NC in 2 weeks. I'd like to have a shifter knob and a steering wheel wrap before I go.

Oh, and after reading this site from my phone while I was away, as soon as I got home I went and checked on the Fiesta; no puddles. :)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I don't think I have gone over 100 miles yet in my Fiesta! It spends most of its time on jack stands while I take it apart and put it back together each night. :rolleyes:

I am glad you are enjoying your new car and took it on a good road trip. Can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanna be blessed with a Fiesta! Sign me up! How do I get one?
Step one: Check inventory in a 150 mile radius
Step two: Make some compromises on options
Step three: Go pick up your Fiesta and love it, don't sweat what it doesn't have but enjoy what it does have. :) I didn't get the pushbutton start I wanted, but I got a moonroof which I think I'll enjoy more.

Btw, Middleton Ford in Middleton, WI is FANTASTIC. They treated me like a king. By the time I got up there to buy the car the whole place knew my name.

"Hey, Mitch!"
"You must be Mitch."
"Hey, is that your new Fiesta out there?"

Didn't push warranties, paperwork was quick, car was ready to go, the staff synced my phone and showed me the basics of Sync.

The saleswoman called a few days later to ask how I was enjoying it.

Alex, I haven't had it on the highway yet. But in two weeks I'll be putting 1,000 miles of highway driving on it, so I'll post back.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I drove 1,000 miles on Saturday from Illinois to North Carolina. Spent 3 days driving all over Charlotte and Mooreseville. Drove 1,000 back.
------------------------------
Sad thing is, I got it home 5pm Friday. We immediately packed the minivan, got up at 4am Saturday and drove to NC. I just got back
So you drove a 2000 mile round trip, but NOT in the Fiesta?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts