Fiesta Faction banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,319 Posts
This is not a tune issue. With all the parts you have replaced one or more may not be installed properly. At minimum go back and check that all parts are torqued correctly. Run it with the stock tune. If there are still codes return parts to stock one by one and retest until you find the issue.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've already run so many different kinds of tests. My friend who helped me is a very experienced technician and he currently works on cars even more modified than mine. He looked over everything. It won't be that easy reverting everything back to stock and re-installing everything one by one. I'm going to contact a tuner who's already heard about my situation. Hopefully he has a solution. Today I removed the BOV. I'm still getting the air leak code and misfires but the idle RPM code didn't show. I have an intercooler and downpipe coming in the mail. When I visit my friend's shop again to get them installed, we'll look over everything again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are the issues still relating back to the vacuum line issue? If you haven't gotten that sorted, it could lead to your current challenges.
I don't know if it could be the vacuum lines. I wish there was only one like the older models. But my friend and I hooked them up based on another Fiesta owner's format. We used a PCV valve and made sure they were properly connected.

·
Registered
218 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts