Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday I used the Ford web site to request internet quotes from several local dealers. Within a few hours I had received calls from 4 of them. Part of one call seemed a little odd. Here is an approximation of part of that call.

--------------
Sales: ... so if we don't have what you want in stock, we can get it within a few days.

Me: Really?

Sales: Yes.

Me: So that must be from another dealer? Because I doubt you could get one from Mexico in a few days.

Sales: ...l o n g p a u s e... No, we couldn't get one from Mexico in a few days.

Me: So you could get one from another dealer?

Sales: From another dealer or from central stock.

---------------------

So I'm sure you will all be glad to know that there is a central warehouse full of Fiestas just waiting to be ordered by dealers to fill customer requests.:)

I'm thinking somewhere in kansas.

·
Registered
303 Posts
So I'm sure you will all be glad to know that there is a central warehouse full of Fiestas just waiting to be ordered by dealers to fill customer requests.:)

I was thinking Never, Never Land ;)

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Me: So that must be from another dealer? Because I doubt you could get one from Mexico in a few days.

Sales: ...l o n g p a u s e... No, we couldn't get one from Mexico in a few days.

I smell ......POOP!!!!!!!!!

He LIES....like most salesmen.:mad:

·
Registered
317 Posts
On Saturday I used the Ford web site to request internet quotes from several local dealers. Within a few hours I had received calls from 4 of them. Part of one call seemed a little odd. Here is an approximation of part of that call.

--------------
Sales: ... so if we don't have what you want in stock, we can get it within a few days.

Me: Really?

Sales: Yes.

Me: So you could get one from another dealer?

Sales: From another dealer or from central stock.

---------------------

I'm from Kansas... and nope, no Fiesta mega warehouse!

·
Registered
49 Posts
haha, i'd be interested to see how that would work. ask him where the fiesta mega warehouse is.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
The internet sales locations thing, I assumed, did not contact Ford Central, but instead local dealerships only. So I think the person you spoke to was likely referring to to central stock as a local distribution/shipping location and/or rewording dealer stock to make it sound like what you wanted to hear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts