Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sadly i said goodbye to my little black hatchback, we had good times and ill miss it greatly.

But i brought home my old cars faster twin, ive always wanted one of these and finally went for it :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations! How much more fun is it to drive? I love my base model with the 5 speed, but I can imagine an ST would be like driving a completely different car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations! How much more fun is it to drive? I love my base model with the 5 speed, but I can imagine an ST would be like driving a completely different car.
Its wicked fun, i have a hard time not giggling like a little girl lol

Comparative to the base model though, the interior feels a bit nicer on the st, and of course the st has more power which is readily apparent upon giving it “the beans”
But ill say, my base model kinda felt a tiny bit more planted, not quite as twitchy. I also had a roll restricter installed and a few other bits though so that could be a part of it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats, I just did the same thing! Except I went from one of these:
View attachment 364

To an ST that looks just like yours. I made an unnecessary trip to the grocery store, to pick up lettuce for a salad I didn't even eat. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts