Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Not sure if you had seen the articles or not, Jim Conner III (gymkhana 3) is going to debut Aug 24th! Check out DCShoes.com and go to the Auto section to check out the details and spy pics they are releasing up to the big day!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Really bummed on this, they made it sound like the real vid was dropping today not a puffy style advertisement. Now we have to wait until September for the real one. It certainly looks like it will be an over produced, over polished video that captures none of the raw driving of the original. As a Fiesta fan, I really don't like how this will look next to the Subie versions.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Driving through that field of fluorescent light tubes was kind of cool, though it and drifting into the ladder kinda made me cringe for the poor car. :eek: I *suspect* we're seeing more of Ford marketing production than Ken Block production per se in this, but dunno...

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
The car is very impressive, but the part 1 video was a waste of time. In a weird way, I wish Ken would make less marketing YouTube video's and get better results on course. Too many DNF's this season. I know the action sports crowd could care less about stage times and points, but the hooning is getting in the way of real results.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good news guys!!! Gymkhana 3.2 will be coming out next Tuesday the 14th!! Make sure to check it out, Ken said this will most definitely be more of what everyone was looking for!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts