Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Fiesta SEL
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meowdy all! Suppose this is long overdue, but I've been around awhile, lurking. Have a 2015 Fiesta SE as the daily beater which is why I joined the forum and I also have a 1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe that gives me constant headaches. It's prolly spent more time on blocks than it has on the ground since I've owned it. From Delaware, USA, am 30 years old with a few years as a professional mechanic, and recently got back into streaming and voice acting professionally as well. Without further ado, the beans:

·
Registered
109 Posts
That turbocoupe is looking dope! what wheels are those? love the depth, tasteful w/o being too stance-esqe. Bone stock on the fiesta or a few mods?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2015 Fiesta SEL
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That turbocoupe is looking dope! what wheels are those? love the depth, tasteful w/o being too stance-esqe. Bone stock on the fiesta or a few mods?

Welcome to the forum!
Actually had to sadly sell the bird this past weekend. They were ebay BBS knockoffs. quite literally no name wheels. pretty decent quality for a $600 set of 18x9's. The Vanilla Bean is bone stock. I've put some window visors on it, but no other appearance or performance mods...not that there're a whole lot anyways...that may change here shortly, but it'll have to wait til I settled in my new place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts