Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greets, all!

After watching the commercials in the spring, the magazine articles during the summer, and waiting to see one in person, we signed the papers for our (my wife's) Fiesta today! It's a Yellow Blaze SES, 301A, Sunroof, black leather. (Did I leave anything off?)

It's kinda interesting to join a forum built around something this new in its life cycle (with a nod to earlier generations of Fiestas). This seems like a pretty neat forum, with some good tech folks already showing up. If you're one of those folks, I'll probably be seeking opinions and assistance as time goes along.

Anyway, buckle up, eh?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Greets, all!
It's a Blaze Yellow SES, 301A, Sunroof, black leather. (Did I leave anything off?)
Congrats! I think you'd be hard pressed to find another subcompact with as nice an appearance and cabin. Did you go with the 4-door or 5-door? 5-speed manual or 6-speed auto transmission?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Congrats! I think you'd be hard pressed to find another subcompact with as nice an appearance and cabin. Did you go with the 4-door or 5-door? 5-speed manual or 6-speed auto transmission?
5-door SES, 6-speed powershift auto. Oh, and the real deal maker for my wife: Sunroof.
Whoops, I guess it's bad for to gloat...

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Sounds like a good pick to me!

·
Registered
375 Posts
It's a Blaze Yellow SES, 301A, Sunroof, black leather.
Excellent choice! You have an exact twin of my ordered Fiesta!! :D

Mine is currently in production and I hope to take delivery of it sometime in September.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Glad to have you on board! I think we have the start of a great community forming around this car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts