1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was on the local news lastnight talking about the Ford Fiesta and the Fiesta Movement. Scott Monty was also featured in the news story talking about Social Media. I can't get the video to embed, so here is a link to the video.
wzzm13.com | Grand Rapids, MI | Video

Also located here: Video Racetech Performance
Sweet dude! Very cool and very in-depth news story man. I'm jealous! When I was on the news they called me Mike and then spelled my last name wrong on the screen. Double fail. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yeah that is real cool I just wish the Fiesta agents that are in my area for the Fiesta Movement 2 would do something like this. I have not been as impressed with the second round of the movement as I was with the first. They haven't even gone further than 10 miles from their house except for once when they went to the beach which is about 50 miles. I guess when the bar was set so high the first time it is hard to compete.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I rsvp'ed for an upcoming event. maybe they'll let me test drive their Fiesta like the awesomely cool chapter one agents did?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I offered the news crew a chance to drive the Fiesta, but they needed to get back to the studio to edit the footage. I was very happy with the news story and thought they did a great job. This is the second time I have been on the news with the Fiesta.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts