Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 ford fiesta se 1.6 liter 4 cylinder.....I will be installing a k&n cold air intake in the next couple weeks and I would like to plug in a performance chip as well ...spice up the fiesta a lil bit
Was looking for some input from some people that have used them.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I have a 2015 ford fiesta se 1.6 liter 4 cylinder.....I will be installing a k&n cold air intake in the next couple weeks and I would like to plug in a performance chip as well ...spice up the fiesta a lil bit
Was looking for some input from some people that have used them.
To be entirely honest - there isn't one for the non-ST ECUs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
😾 gotta go the long way and get a tuner i suppose, if one were to harness more out of this damn engine.. thanks slip!

·
Registered
40 Posts
gotta go the long way and get a tuner i suppose, if one were to harness more out of this damn engine.. thanks slip!
I have a 14 SE Hatch I bought new. I’ve done a lot of bolt-ons (still need to do upper motor mounts), but about the only performance parts for the engine are cams. You can do a stand-alone ECU, but I don’t feel it’s worth the amount of money (let alone the amount of time for wiring an entire stand-alone ECU) you’ll spend.

I’m still planning on nitrous for mine though. I’ve enough experience with it to do a decent wet shot before I need to worry about timing and fuel.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I just looked at a pic of your car. I like it ..looks tight bro. All black ..menacing. how much horsepower r u putting out with the mods you've done?
Also you dont think a plug in ecu tuner from sct or diablo works in the 1.6 liter? Because when I looked at the specs and vehicle compatibility it showed the fiesta 1.6 litre naturally aspirated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 14 SE Hatch I bought new. I’ve done a lot of bolt-ons (still need to do upper motor mounts), but about the only performance parts for the engine are cams. You can do a stand-alone ECU, but I don’t feel it’s worth the amount of money (let alone the amount of time for wiring an entire stand-alone ECU) you’ll spend.

I’m still planning on nitrous for mine though. I’ve enough experience with it to do a decent wet shot before I need to worry about timing and fuel.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
I plan on going full bore and custom built rods to give me more than the stock 120 hp (112 to the wheels i believe) and probably go the tuner route. 😁

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ya I just looked at a pic of your car. I like it ..looks tight bro. All black ..menacing. how much horsepower r u putting out with the mods you've done?
Also you dont think a plug in ecu tuner from sct or diablo works in the 1.6 liter? Because when I looked at the specs and vehicle compatibility it showed the fiesta 1.6 litre naturally aspirated.
There are no plug and play ECU tuners that will work. There is a stand-alone ECU you can pay $1500 for, then you have the daunting task of being able to piggyback the stand-alone to the factory. My horsepower rating may be around 150. Not much by any means, but I’ve been racing since I was 16. A lot of my races are won because of driver skill. A lot of kids get a turbo car and think they’re racers. I’ve beat several Fiesta STs because they didn’t know how to drive their cars.

I’m planning on adding a entry level wet nitrous kit, no more than 125hp, to play around. I’ve quite a bit of experience with nitrous, so it’s familiar ground.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts