Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to announce our first Fiestas West Ambassador, Audrey! We all know about here, and I'll let her introduce herself further for those who don't.

Audrey will be the Ambassador for Fiestas West in Oregon, and will help organize official Fiestas West events (mostly in Oregon, but they could be anywhere!)

Again, help me welcome Audrey to Fiestas West!

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Disclaimer: Not a picture of me.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disclaimer: Not a picture of me.
Yet she could reasonably convincingly play you in a movie.

I should also add... once you notice the hands are photoshopped in, the picture is even more disturbing.

·
Registered
676 Posts
So .... Ambassador Audrey....

Any idea when we'll be getting hats? ::poke:: ::poke::

Come on... your an insider now you gotta know :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Oh the power she now wields!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So .... Ambassador Audrey....

Any idea when we'll be getting hats? ::poke:: ::poke::

Come on... your an insider now you gotta know :)
So are there any takers for the east, south and north ambassadors?
Remember, she's an "Ambassador" for Fiestas West (a car club), which isn't the same as Fiesta Faction (an online community). :cool:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Remember, she's an "Ambassador" for Fiestas West (a car club), which isn't the same as Fiesta Faction (an online community). :cool:
Doesn't mean that there couldn't be Fiestas West hats...but no, this new appointment doesn't necessarily help with the FF hats...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doesn't mean that there couldn't be Fiestas West hats...but no, this new appointment doesn't necessarily help with the FF hats...
True, but getting any sort of branded apparel is an expensive endeavor and I don't see any Fiestas West hats in the near term :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks for the clarification, didn't even notice that and thought it was a FF ambassador... Darn!

Well, she should take a road trip and visit every FF members location in the west and start up a signed petition for hats! :)

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Well, she should take a road trip and visit every FF members location in the west and start up a signed petition for hats! :)
FF-1 knows we want hats, he's just not prioritizing it, because life (I guess).

·
Registered
36 Posts
FF-1 knows we want hats, he's just not prioritizing it, because life (I guess).
Ron is a busy guy. He's done a few rounds of hats over on FocalJet over the years (I've been on there since mid '99 if I'm remembering right) so I suspect there's a pretty good chance it'll happen here. Of course then everybody will start wanting a FF hoodie... That takes longer. ;)

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Ron is a busy guy. He's done a few rounds of hats over on FocalJet over the years (I've been on there since mid '99 if I'm remembering right) so I suspect there's a pretty good chance it'll happen here. Of course then everybody will start wanting a FF hoodie... That takes longer. ;)
He said "soon" over a year ago. Since he has FocalJet hats it could be assumed that getting FF hats would be easier and less time consuming than if he had never had hats made before. It's frustrating that it's taking so long.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts