Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the Fiesta's been discontinued in the US, it seems like everything outside the Ford Racing Handling Pack has dried up (strut towers, sway bar upgrades, etc.). Makes sense with the market drastically shrinking. Heck, OEM spare parts that used to cost $22 are going for ~ $140 now (I'm looking at you, lumbar support). Am I missing vendors outside of Steeda or Ford Racing that might still have mods available for when the stock stuff breaks?

·
Registered
97 Posts
What are you looking for exactly? Whoosh makes a few items that work for base model fiestas. TB Performance has a great torsion/sway bar options. Theres lots of upgrades coming from the ST.

The increase in price honestly is more than likely related to the drop in manufacturing from quarantine and spike in online sales. Just gotta browse all ends of the internet theres still tons of good options in the US as well as some upgrades on the UK ebay for fiesta parts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you looking for exactly? Whoosh makes a few items that work for base model fiestas. TB Performance has a great torsion/sway bar options. Theres lots of upgrades coming from the ST.

The increase in price honestly is more than likely related to the drop in manufacturing from quarantine and spike in online sales. Just gotta browse all ends of the internet theres still tons of good options in the US as well as some upgrades on the UK ebay for fiesta parts.
Nice! Thanks for the Whoosh/TB Performance recs. I'm coming up on 10 years/100k so I figure a lot of stock parts are about to reach their useful end-life next time someone's under the car. I'm thinking bushings, end links, maybe a front strut tower bar, etc.

I shoulda kept in mind pandemic shortages. Good to know UK Ebay is working out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts