Fiesta Faction banner

MK7.5 body kits with 3dCarbon/Xenon (Group order closed)

2K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  sundaynightcoffee 
That is awesome. Thanks for doing the leg work.

I will make sure to reach out to them this week. Been wanting the front lip and side skirts for my fiesta but figured they were discontinued since they don’t show the 2014+ anymore on their website

The last email got from them had this ph # 714 632 1709 which on google leads to Xenon body kits. It was in the shipping email confirmation.

I got the front lip and side skirts in early March but ordered in Jan. Went through Joe at 3dCarbon.

Thanks for the paint recommendation. I’m DIYing it too. Weather has been a bit crappy on the weekends to paint.
I had an Amazon gift card so bough one tuxedo black can off there. But will try your recommendation next.
Did you get your clear coat from them too?

I did, all their products are meant to work together well. Ive followed their process exactly: wipes, primer, base, clearcoat. Only issue I ran into is I didn't go heavy enough on the clearcoat, so when I went to wet sand it with 1500 a few days later it started taking basecoat when I went to hard on a hidden area. Now Im just going to go with thicker/more clear coats and then let it cure in the sun when it warms up before messing with wet sanding. Other than that, for the price point and accessibility its a great product.
Do you have any pics of how your parts turned out?

I did my first whole can on the front lip, about two strong coats so primer visible spots. It’s nice and glossy but a little too dull compared to the car.

nice! def post pics when you get them on! id like to see how someone else's turns out! You getting a shop to paint them? Ive been DIYing it. If youre still trying to source paint, I recommend these guys, the color match on the tuxedo black with the glass flake has been pretty stunning and their process/shipping is solid for the price, just need to lay on enough clearcoat to get it to hold up

The paint that you got is it branded “touch up express” on the can or Spray Max branded?

about to order from the website you linked but while checking my Amazon orders noticed that the can of paint I had bought was a “touch up express” brand but the actual can I got is Spray Max. Just trying to figure out if they are one in the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.