Fiesta Faction banner

MK7.5 body kits with 3dCarbon/Xenon (Group order closed)

2K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  sundaynightcoffee 
#1 ·
Hey US Fiesta Owners, I got in touch with 3dCarbon, a body manufacturing company that is part of Champion Aeromotive and Xenon in Texas. I got in touch with Joseph there and we have been talking about the kit they put on their 2014 SEMA n/a build. As seeing some of their pre-facelift kits piqued my interest I wanted to get my hands on this kit. We are looking to do a possible group buy on the front airdam/lip kit combo. As the front bumper on the sedan and hatch are the same, even you sedan guys could take advantage of this group buy. The more folks we get on board, the cheaper it'll be for us.

Some notes from emails between Joseph and I

○ Offer the lip/splitter as combo only. The splitter only works with this lip.
○ Side skirts and rear diffuser can be made here any time so that’s always open for business.
○ Roof spoiler can be purchased alone.
○ Looking at about a 60 lead time – orders must be prepaid.
○ Air Dam and spoiler believed to come primed, but be prepared to prime.
○ Skirts and valance come raw, have to prime and color

These parts are by request only meaning they will be made to order. It looks like these parts will be discontinued soon therefore if you want them you need to order sooner than later. The more we order the cheaper the inbound shipping the better deal we can work for everyone.

This is the price list from the invoice, as said they make the skirt set and valance in house, so you can order directly from them.

1 Air Dam, Front, 14-18, Fiesta $302.00
2 Chin Splitter, AD, 14-18, Fiesta $141.00
3 Side Skirt Set, 11-14, Fiesta Sedan $ 370.00
4 Valance, Rear, 11-14, Fiesta HB $ 306.00
5 Spoiler, Roof, 14-18, Fiesta HB $ 181.00

The images below are of the 2014 3dCarbon SEMA build, it looks basically modeled after the UK Zetec/STxx0 lines. I feel like these add ons can really make some of our builds stand out without going overboard, or needing to get a full on new ST bumper. I have also found rattle cans of Ford's paint as well as clear coat. I plan on ordering the full kit regardless and ordering this paint in tuxedo black for my build.

tuxedo black spray paint
Touch Up Spray Paint | AutomotiveTouchup

clear coat
Spray Paint Clearcoat | AutomotiveTouchup

If you guys want in or if you just want to see how much interest we get to see the cheaper prices on these, feel free to let me know. If you want to reach out directly to Joseph you can reach him at sales@teamxenon.com.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
If anyone is looking to acquire the 3dCarbon mk7 bumper airdamn and splitter here's my latest correspondence

Xenon Sales <sales@teamxenon.com>
Tue 12/7/2021 9:16 AM

Yes we still have those pieces. Those can be made anytime in house. For those guys I’d just have them email sales@3dcarbon.com and ill give them a 10% off coupon code.

Thank you,
Joseph

#4 ·
That is awesome. Thanks for doing the leg work.
Someone from one of the other forums reached out to Joseph as well, hes been extrememly helpful to getting us some parts! And ive heard nothing but good things about the quality 3dCarbon puts out! Feel free to hit me up on there as well for the group buy!

#6 ·
No more group buy, but if anyone in the future stumbles on this post, you can probably try your chances and reach out to the contact above to see if they'll manufacture the parts still 🤷‍♂️

But I did place an order for the full body kit, will be updating on my personal build page when it all does happen.

#9 ·
Did anyone get their parts? I would have been all over this group buy, but I came across this forum thread too late. I emailed both sales@teamxenon.com and sales@3dcarbon.com a couple of weeks ago. Neither has bothered to reply to my enquiries. I guess they're not interested in new business. Has anyone heard from them lately?
I did get mine, I got the full kit, but I know they were pretty limited on availability. I've had the best luck with the sales@teamxenon.com email as the 3dcarbon is dead. Id just follow up, Joe has been pretty consistent with getting back, might have just lost track. Hope you guys can still get some parts!

#11 ·
nice! def post pics when you get them on! id like to see how someone else's turns out! You getting a shop to paint them? Ive been DIYing it. If youre still trying to source paint, I recommend these guys, the color match on the tuxedo black with the glass flake has been pretty stunning and their process/shipping is solid for the price, just need to lay on enough clearcoat to get it to hold up

#12 ·
Thanks for the paint recommendation. I’m DIYing it too. Weather has been a bit crappy on the weekends to paint.
I had an Amazon gift card so bough one tuxedo black can off there. But will try your recommendation next.
Did you get your clear coat from them too?

#13 ·
I did, all their products are meant to work together well. Ive followed their process exactly: wipes, primer, base, clearcoat. Only issue I ran into is I didn't go heavy enough on the clearcoat, so when I went to wet sand it with 1500 a few days later it started taking basecoat when I went to hard on a hidden area. Now Im just going to go with thicker/more clear coats and then let it cure in the sun when it warms up before messing with wet sanding. Other than that, for the price point and accessibility its a great product.

#16 ·
So I havent completely finished them yet, but I will be sure to post pics when everything is finished. I have my front airdam drying with the clear right now. I'll post it tomorrow in the sun with the fiesta to give you an idea on color match. My primer came as "colorite" branded and the base/clear came as "express paint" branded. All ordered from express paint (previously colorite I believe)

Ive seen the touch up express and spray max retails on amazon and ebay. ordering through 3rd party sketches me out a bit because its possibly unreliable in quality, but you might have better luck with express paint since they have paints that are all suppose to work well with each other.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.