Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 2 months has been an up and down roller coaster for me, but I feel it ended on a high note(if it's actually over...). So I made a little video for you guys to hear my thoughts.
And you get to see my ugly face! And hear my stupid accent.... You would think that being a health conscious vegetarian, I would be a bit skinnier too... Well, enjoy and keep on dancing!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Cute Vid great attitude ;) only thing I noticed a but off was why no ford shirt instead of that yellow horsey ?? Lol jk made me smile thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.. It's my work shirt.
As a mechanic, it's good to work on what breaks all the time, and own a car that doesn't! ;)

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
Thanks for sharing and love the spirit. One of our agents is Vegan conscious. I think when all agents are announced, you should follow her. She would appreciate your thoughts and idea as well. :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I see a leather steering wheel. A Vegan? We can do a trade, then you will be OK.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Vegan and vegetarian are very different.

I don't know what to call myself, I just love all fresh home-grown foods. My mother in law grows her own tomatoes, green beans, jalapeño's, etc. They are always the best. But I'm not vegetarian or vegan by any means.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
when I was part of the Virtual Launch Team as a Fiesta Movement Expert, I had a question asked to me about options for no leather surfaces on the Fiesta since the person was Vegan. Until then, nobody could remember that coming up as a question on a car. I had to get help on that one since it stumped me.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for sharing and love the spirit. One of our agents is Vegan conscious. I think when all agents are announced, you should follow her. She would appreciate your thoughts and idea as well. :)
Are you talking about Jill Hanner(?). I saw she's a fitness guru. Would love to meet her and her green Fiesta! Send her this way and we can make a Fiesta fitness video!

My wife is actually a certified nutritionist. She and Jill would get along great!

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
Are you talking about Jill Hanner(?). I saw she's a fitness guru. Would love to meet her and her green Fiesta! Send her this way and we can make a Fiesta fitness video!

My wife is actually a certified nutritionist. She and Jill would get along great!
She's a good one too. I had Whitney on my mind.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
finally got a chance to view your video, and the same reason why you wanted to be an agent is the same reason I wanted to be one. I love the Fiesta, I believe in the car, and I want it to do succeed. I really enjoyed your application video and this one as well. You should keep on making videos as I find them entertaining. As an agent with the Fiesta Movement, I will do my best to make you proud to be a Fiesta owner and create content you want to see. If there is anything you want to see from me, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finally got a chance to view your video, and the same reason why you wanted to be an agent is the same reason I wanted to be one. I love the Fiesta, I believe in the car, and I want it to do succeed. I really enjoyed your application video and this one as well. You should keep on making videos as I find them entertaining. As an agent with the Fiesta Movement, I will do my best to make you proud to be a Fiesta owner and create content you want to see. If there is anything you want to see from me, feel free to ask!
Off the top of my head, I would love to see exact measurements to see if the ST 6 speed is a direct swap for mine. I just got my Fiesta last September, and I don't want to part with it to get the ST. I might buy an ST when I win the lottery, but till then I am building up my Fiesta.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Off the top of my head, I would love to see exact measurements to see if the ST 6 speed is a direct swap for mine. I just got my Fiesta last September, and I don't want to part with it to get the ST. I might buy an ST when I win the lottery, but till then I am building up my Fiesta.
mechanically, it should fit without any issues. The electronics will be the problem since the ECU uses the transmission for the speedometer. The TC/Ediff/ESC all use speed readings out of the transmission for calculations. If the ECU and transmission don't match up to the program, I think bad stuff happens. There was some really good discussion a few years ago about putting the EU gear cluster in the US IB5 box or swapping to the EU gearbox, but the ECU was the killer.

·
Fiesta Movement Rep
230 Posts
It makes my PR heart melt to see all the love for Fiestas! I am super excited to meet and help agents make the best content and spread the word!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mmmm. It's very late... Or very early.... But I just went through the agent lost and followed a few more agents on twitter.
Can't wait to see all the FM goodness! Especially since this weekend is ST weekend!

·
Registered
69 Posts
were is the video from the first page ? I love my fiesta and would like to here what others have to say about them as well :)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
the video in the post was an application video to join the Fiesta Movement 2.0 marketing program. If you are looking for Fiesta videos, check out the BRGT350 YouTube page as it covers everything from the 2009 EU Fiesta, 2011 Fiesta SES, and 2014-2015 Fiesta ST. https://www.youtube.com/user/BRGT350

1 - 17 of 17 Posts