Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since non-ST Fiestas are extremely limited as far as ECU reflashes and tunes, I put a N2MB 2 step and WOT (no lift shift) box. Being the SE is different concerning where the two step signal comes from (fuel injector or crank trigger), I’ve been working with Jon at N2MB to get that sorted out. The no lift shift and addition of a rev limiter is well worth the money. www.n2mb.com is the website and Jon is extremely helpful.

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
I've had one of these on my Viper for a decade (or more). It has been holding up well, although a WOT shift guarantees the vehicle will almost certainly get pitched sideways. 2-step is super helpful to build up boost when launching on sticky tires at the track. Jon wrote code to parse the Viper odd-fire crank signal so it'll work with my setup. That dude is awesome.

I have another one of his boxes on my SRT-4.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am interested in one of these for my 2014 Ford Fiesta SE. I rallycross mine and the 2 step launch AND no lift shifts would really help me. How do you install it if I may ask? And how hard is it to install? (I am mechanically inclined). Just need to know how to wire it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Since non-ST Fiestas are extremely limited as far as ECU reflashes and tunes, I put a N2MB 2 step and WOT (no lift shift) box. Being the SE is different concerning where the two step signal comes from (fuel injector or crank trigger), I’ve been working with Jon at N2MB to get that sorted out. The no lift shift and addition of a rev limiter is well worth the money. www.n2mb.com is the website and Jon is extremely helpful.
I would really like to know how you wired it up? I looked at the N2MB website and they dont have a unit listed for the Fiesta SE. Did you have to call in person to let them know you have a Fiesta SE? Also, Seems this post is several months old, How is it holding up?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed Jon through the website and he sent a schematic. It’s holding up well once I got it set up right to where it doesn’t throw the computer into limp mode.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
35 Posts
I emailed Jon through the website and he sent a schematic. It’s holding up well once I got it set up right to where it doesn’t throw the computer into limp mode.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
Thanks for the reply, so what did you do differently from the schematic to get it not to limp mode it? Or is the schematic now updated?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Schematic was fine. The issue is getting above a certain RPM. I want to say it’s anywhere above 2400 but I could be wrong.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No... you have to set two step above 2400. The threshold may be higher than 2400. I can’t remember as it’s been set up in my car for a while. You’ll need to email Jon and get the specs. It’s an easy install save for the tight space trying to wire in the throttle and clutch switches.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
35 Posts
No... you have to set two step above 2400. The threshold may be higher than 2400. I can’t remember as it’s been set up in my car for a while. You’ll need to email Jon and get the specs. It’s an easy install save for the tight space trying to wire in the throttle and clutch switches.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
Awesome thanks for the info. I will call Jon when I get off work today.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Email him through his site. He’s very quick to respond.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
35 Posts
Email him through his site. He’s very quick to respond.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
Ok thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts