Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have produced a limited number of Fiesta Faction lanyards. They are available from the Fiesta Faction page on swägspeed here:

CLICK HERE to Purchase

They are a great way to show your support for Fiesta Faction, as the money is used to help keep this site up and running.

Get 'em while they last!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
That is sweet! I wish the hospital would allow nursing staff to wear lanyards for our name tags, but we have to wear the stupid retractable holders. :(

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Apparently there is a currently problem with the store.

I know they were doing some upgrades this morning, so that might be where the problem lies, as everything was working perfect yesterday.

We're looking into it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post here once it's functioning properly.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Apparently there is a currently problem with the store.

I know they were doing some upgrades this morning, so that might be where the problem lies, as everything was working perfect yesterday.

We're looking into it. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll post here once it's functioning properly.
Just ordered mine. I received a receipt email... seems to be working fine. I hope anyway. Yay Lanyard! :) I don't use one of these, but may start for my Fiesta key.

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The issue with the store order system has been fixed. It only caused a problem when someone was buying more than one item. Thanks for your patience, and thanks to everyone that has ordered something!

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to all who have supported the site by purchasing something. We really appreciate it! :D

The last of the outstanding orders are being filled today. That would mean that just about everyone should see their gear show up next week.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Thanks to all who have supported the site by purchasing something. We really appreciate it! :D

The last of the outstanding orders are being filled today. That would mean that just about everyone should see their gear show up next week.
No problem, glad you made this place for us to exchange info and for everyone to put up with my mostly useless posts. :D

I got my shipment email today! Yay! :D Thank you for creating FF, Rob!
Mine too. I'm not a keychain guy, but this is where I'll make an exception. :cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts