Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Might be a postal strike here in canuckville! Hope it comes soon!
There's still some time. Last I heard there wasn't going to be a strike on the 27th as planned, in response to Canada Post responding to the union's offer.

It usually doesn't take a long time for stuff to be shipped from the darkness of Fiesta Faction's warehouses to Canada :cool:

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
There's still some time. Last I heard there wasn't going to be a strike on the 27th as planned, in response to Canada Post responding to the union's offer.

It usually doesn't take a long time for stuff to be shipped from the darkness of Fiesta Faction's warehouses to Canada :cool:
Thanks Gap! Appreciate the info! The darkness of the FF's warehouse? Where is it, Dog River? :D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I didn't even drive my car anywhere before removing this thing from my keychain and hanging it from my rearview. Drove me crazy dangling over my leg. Had to double it up around the mirror otherwise I smacked it every time I switched gears. :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
Its cool that they match the color scheme of the site, but they would have been even cooler if you could get them in the color of your car (Lime Squeeze, Blue Flame, ect...). That didn't stop me from ordering one, though. Glad I could help support the site.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Its cool that they match the color scheme of the site, but they would have been even cooler if you could get them in the color of your car (Lime Squeeze, Blue Flame, ect...). That didn't stop me from ordering one, though. Glad I could help support the site.
Agreed. Personally I find lime squeeze hideous and am kinda sat that all the Fiesta swag comes in that color; it's not a nice color IMO and it looks bad on me, so I don't be ordering anything :(

·
Registered
908 Posts
Well its hard to miss if you put it down. Sort of like international orange only greener. Don't do lanyards so my opinion doesn't really count.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
because there are no break-away points, it is good for choking the sh** outta someone who deserves it. <shrug>

21 - 40 of 43 Posts