Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone my name is Carlos, last year after several months of looking for a good daily driver I found a Fiesta SE hatchback 2013 in excellent shape with less than 40K miles and most important with a manual transmision.

Before moving to the US, I had had several european hatchbacks, many Peugeots and a couple of Seats, so I was looking for something similar for my daily commute and so far the Fiesta has been working just fine, usually I perform all maintenance and repairs to my vehicles and have been keeping the Fiesta running like a clock. I am waiting to have a garage to be able to do the timing belt.....
IMG_20200621_104844.jpg

I just got a set of 2016 Titanium trim wheels for it since the original steelies were a little bit boring and I needed new tires anyway

I am located in soutwest michigan and so far even in the snow season the small Fiesta in keeping it like a champ

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't think you'll need to do the timing belt any time soon... the service interval is 150k miles.

Nice looking Fiesta though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately my little fiesta project was put to stop before I could even get it started, last week a driver was using her phone and was not paying attention to the road and rear ended me at ~50mph the car was a total loss, I am doing well just some bruises and sore body. I am probably considering a fiesta st as replacement

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
unfortunately my little fiesta project was put to stop before I could even get it started, last week a driver was using her phone and was not paying attention to the road and rear ended me at ~50mph the car was a total loss, I am doing well just some bruises and sore body. I am probably considering a fiesta st as replacement
Wow, Hope you sue the crap out of them. people need to stop using their phones when driving.
regalress I hope you get better and find a nice ST.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up everyone? My name is Shalonda and I recently bought a 2019 Ford Fiesta SE. (recently meaning yesterday at the time of this post :D) I'm new to the Fiesta, because I previously owned a Ford Taurus. I'm excited to get know and learn more about the Fiesta and what wonderful customizations I can do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts