Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have a 2016 fiesta S, 1.6l Ti-VCT, 5 speed manual. So far I have lowered it on Megan Racing lowering springs, put on Basset Racing rims with Nitto Neogen tires, installed a JMS Chip Pedalmax to eliminate throttle lag, Mountune poly engine mount, and Alex The Machinist aluminum power steering bushings. Interior I have the OES rubber floor mats, a Hurst pistol grip shifter, and a suede boot with blue stitching. I work as a service manager at a European repair shop and also have a ton of my own tools including a MIG welder. My next venture is to add on an Aisin AMR500 supercharger to get hopefully a 30-40% gain in power. My guys at the shop agree that if I limit the boost to 6PSI I should be able to run the stock engine with no modifications or supplemental fuel. I have a wide band AFR gauge that I'll be running to make sure I don't run too lean, as well as a Tial 6PSI BOV. The charge air will be run through a Mishimoto z-line intercooler and I'll be making my own piping to fit the custom application. It's amazing that this engine doesn't have a MAF and only has a MAP because it will make it that much easier to add boost without making the engine mad. I will be lightening the interior as much as possible and with the added HP my goal is to be competitive with the power to weight ratio of a Civic SI. Please let me know if you've ever done anything like this before. I've seen some crazy tuners in Indonesia who've been supercharging Fiestas but there doesn't appear to be anyone in the US who's done it. I don't need to be told "You're gonna blow up your engine" I work in a shop so worst case scenario I'll just get a new engine. Feedback is welcome! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts