Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Recently bought a 2011 Fiesta S sedan in Ingot Silver, bog standard, no power windows but hey, power locks! Browsing around the forums to find some good performance mods to add to my to do list. So far, I've only gotten a chance to add a new intake and I'm thinking exhaust next. Any tips from the pros would be appreciated and also any links to threads.

Love the car and looking forward to modding it!

Scroggs

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Get a rear torsion bar from Corksport. The one listed for the Mazda2 fits the Fiesta without drilling any holes! You just have to jack the back up and tighten it with a torque wrench. It makes a notable improvement for handling (especially corners) and costs about $100. I cannot praise it enough! My favorite mod.

Which intake did you get? I have a K&N but my husband (Telero) has a Boeschbuilt on his Fiesta. Both sound great, but the exhaust (Magnaflow) on his has a nice sound too. Unfortunately the Magnaflow tips aren't made for the sedan so they're hidden, which could make the sound a bit louder in the cabin but it's not too bad. The exhaust still installs and works fine.

Welcome to FF!

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Welcome!

I have the TB Performance Products Stage 2 brace kit. It includes a front crossmember brace, mid-chassis brace, and a rear torsion beam brace. None of them require drilling holes or any type of permanent modification. They REALLY work well, and I'm sure everyone that has them would agree with me. They were fantastic when I autocrossed with them on.
As far as engine performance, D1JL has the cam set, and seems to like it. But that's a rather pricey and involved modification.
Braking mod brings in the rear disc conversion, something that's relatively new to us. LappRacing on here developed a reasonably priced, very effective kit for us all.

Other than that, we need some pics.

I hope this all helps, and feel free to ask more questions!!

Matthew B.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi everyone,

Recently bought a 2011 Fiesta S sedan in Ingot Silver, bog standard, no power windows but hey, power locks! Browsing around the forums to find some good performance mods to add to my to do list. So far, I've only gotten a chance to add a new intake and I'm thinking exhaust next. Any tips from the pros would be appreciated and also any links to threads.

Love the car and looking forward to modding it!

Scroggs
Cherry Bomb exhaust! check out my sound clip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts