Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I just wanted to give a quick introduction to let you know who we are and what we do for you guys.

My name is Steve and I'll be the person posting here and responding to your requests via PM and helping as much on the phone as I can.

We've been sponsors on Focaljet, SVTPerformance and Modular Fords for about the last six years and what we do for you is provide the lowest possible prices with the best possible service on ALL OEM and Ford Racing products.

What we offer is employee pricing to all forum members which is 10% over cost, we will also go out of our way to match or beat anyone with an advertised price lower than ours which honestly almost never happens.

In most cases shipping is additional but we don't play games with shipping costs, we also have multiple options and in most cases parts that are in stock will ship same day.

We've got one of the largest inventories of OEM parts in the nation and we were the 2nd ranked Ford dealership for Ford Racing last year and so far this year we're #1.

Please feel free to inquire about any needs you may have for your Fiesta or any other Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle either via PM or just call 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve or Mike R.

We're very happy to be here and look forward to helping you maintain and mod your cars.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Welcome Steve! Thanks for the good deal on the pedal pads!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'm really looking forward to seeing what people do with these cars and seeing what FRPP comes out with for them.

I'm also looking forward to working with another great community of car enthusiasts :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts