Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I’m new to the fiesta I have a 2014 fiesta s sedan with the 1.6l naturally aspirated and won’t to know what body kits and parts can be found or interchangeable cuz all I find is stuff for the ST model

·
Registered
15 Posts
Unfortunately there's nothing really for the base models, only the ST, at least in the USA. The best route to go is to swap your bumpers, front and back, with an ST model and then you can add whatever ST specific lips, etc. that would fit on those. So yeah... base models, you usually just ST swap your body parts and now you buy ST parts. With a Sedan though that back bumper may be tricky to find something for. I can't say for sure as I don't have a Sedan, but I know in Europe there are quite a few variation on the base model that imho look better than what our base model got here in the USA. Shipping would be terrible though, I imagine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I was wondering and yeah shipping may be bad but might be worth it cuz custom parts are expensive to have done idk hopefully the will start making some for the base model cuz I like the st but I have a image of what I want my sedan to look like

·
Registered
175 Posts
For body kits not a lot of options. 3dcarbon only has side skirts left that are different than the st. You could also do an aftermarket RS style bumper. Haven’t seen one in person but it would be different.

Thankfully got some options on lowering springs. Also can do a rear disk conversion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For body kits not a lot of options. 3dcarbon only has side skirts left that are different than the st. You could also do an aftermarket RS style bumper. Haven’t seen one in person but it would be different.

Thankfully got some options on lowering springs. Also can do a rear disk conversion.
What lowering springs would you suggest

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you wanna go full send, air is also an option, im running AirRide suspension with D2 Racing bags from bagriders.com. +1 on the 3d carbon for the base model fiesta. Working on my kit atm

·
Registered
5 Posts

I say get all 20th Century Ed Roth and start building form bucks for fiberglass sheets. I'm attempting to do rear fender skirts using this method.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts