Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Steve here at Tousley Ford, just wanted to let you all know that we're here to help with any OEM and Ford Racing needs you may have at the absolute lowest prices with the best possible service.

Whatever you need at employee pricing of cost plus 10%, we don't have any mystery discounts and other than going even lower than that on some big ticket items we don't deviate from that pricing.

Shipping is additional but shipping is billed at cost, you won't find any E-bay shipping quotes here and we have multiple shipping methods leaving daily so if it's in stock it leaves here the same day.

Feel free to post inquiries in this thread, PM me or call myself or Mike R at 1-800-328-9552 during regular daytime hours and we'll be glad to help.

You can also use our website which is linked in my sig below.

·
Registered
343 Posts
when will 2011 show up as a selectable year?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when will 2011 show up as a selectable year?

Sorry about that, the online catalog is third party hosted and it does lag just a bit behind the regular Ford system. Hopefully it won't take long to get caught up.

Feel free to PM me with any requests or ask here and I'll answer as quickly as possible.

Just as an FYI, I'm only able to quote prices and parts availablility during daytime business hours when I'm at work so please be patient if you request pricing over the weekend. :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
BEST SPONSOR, HANDS DOWN.
Great guys to purchase from.

·
Registered
356 Posts
pushbutton

Sorry about that, the online catalog is third party hosted and it does lag just a bit behind the regular Ford system. startHopefully it won't take long to get caught up.

Feel free to PM me with any requests or ask here and I'll answer as quickly as possible.

Just as an FYI, I'm only able to quote prices and parts availablility during daytime business hours when I'm at work so please be patient if you request pricing over the weekend. :D

Is a push button start kit available for the 2011 Fiesta SE Automatic?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking for a push button start kit with fob to be the same as the factory option. Thanks Jim
I don't see a kit for that to be added, At the very least I believe you'd need the following.

Ignition switch assembly $56.12

Push to start/stop button $27.31

Key fob $35.93

I did a bit more checking and it appears that the entire dash wiring harness is different and I'd imagine there's more to it than that.

You may want to ask in the tech forums as we do have a couple Ford technicians on here that might be able to shed more light on the subject.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I don't see a kit for that to be added, At the very least I believe you'd need the following.

Ignition switch assembly $56.12

Push to start/stop button $27.31

Key fob $35.93

I did a bit more checking and it appears that the entire dash wiring harness is different and I'd imagine there's more to it than that.

You may want to ask in the tech forums as we do have a couple Ford technicians on here that might be able to shed more light on the subject.
Thanks a lot for the info, too bad about the wiring harness. Oh well I have a check engine light on now and Samantha didn't start for a few tries, so have to see about that now, Thanks again.
Jim

·
Registered
356 Posts
plastic plate(facia)

Hi all,

Steve here at Tousley Ford, just wanted to let you all know that we're here to help with any OEM and Ford Racing needs you may have at the absolute lowest prices with the best possible service.

Whatever you need at employee pricing of cost plus 10%, we don't have any mystery discounts and other than going even lower than that on some big ticket items we don't deviate from that pricing.

Shipping is additional but shipping is billed at cost, you won't find any E-bay shipping quotes here and we have multiple shipping methods leaving daily so if it's in stock it leaves here the same day.

Feel free to post inquiries in this thread, PM me or call myself or Mike R at 1-800-328-9552 during regular daytime hours and we'll be glad to help.

You can also use our website which is linked in my sig below.

Hi Steve I ordered a rear view camera/display unit that has a flip up screen, my intentions are to place it in the area above the CD player in front of the present display screen.
My questions are, the cost of the plastic piece in that area (it looks like it should snap out).
The most important question I guess would be, is there enough space above the cd player to inset the 4.5 inch display 1/2 inch or more?
The reason for questioning cost of the panel, is if it doesn't look good I can replace it.
Thanks a lot for listening.lol
Jimini

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Steve I ordered a rear view camera/display unit that has a flip up screen, my intentions are to place it in the area above the CD player in front of the present display screen.
My questions are, the cost of the plastic piece in that area (it looks like it should snap out).
The most important question I guess would be, is there enough space above the cd player to inset the 4.5 inch display 1/2 inch or more?
The reason for questioning cost of the panel, is if it doesn't look good I can replace it.
Jimini
I'm not quite sure I know which panel you're talking about, any way you can send a pic so we're on the same page?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Steve, PM cost of replacement dash that includes cd player. I have the Base sedan model and would like to add the cd player.

Secondly, price of sport suspension to zip 20169

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steve, PM cost of replacement dash that includes cd player. I have the Base sedan model and would like to add the cd player.

Secondly, price of sport suspension to zip 20169
The dash trim appears to be $43.00 or so, the CD player is another story.

I checked and there is no pricing for the unit yet but in my experience you'll be looking at $600.00 plus and you won't have the proper wiring for it anyways.

I think you'd be far better off going with an MP3 adapter.

The suspension is $220.00 and averages $30.00 or so for shipping.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jimini
Thanks for the pics, that panel is $50.00.

I don't have any way to tell how much space is around it though, sorry.

You'll have to scope that out on your end.

·
Registered
299 Posts
A few items I am interested --

Black Leather Shift Knob?

Polytech Arm Rest?

4 Black SVT Centercaps

Ingot Silver Touch-up Paint

Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Steve, just curious, how much will a new lower front Grill cost, my dealer installed the front licence plate holder, and now i have 3 holes in the stock grill, not the worst thing, but kinda annoying

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few items I am interested --

Black Leather Shift Knob?

Polytech Arm Rest?

4 Black SVT Centercaps

Ingot Silver Touch-up Paint

Thanks Steve.
Here we go,

Black Leather Shift Knob? $46.20

Polytech Arm Rest?- I only have the Ford accessory armrest $153.23

4 Black SVT Centercaps $12.75 each

Ingot Silver Touch-up Paint $6.59

I saved the list on quote Q382215. :D

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steve, just curious, how much will a new lower front Grill cost, my dealer installed the front licence plate holder, and now i have 3 holes in the stock grill, not the worst thing, but kinda annoying
With economy pack $38.06-special order

Without economy pack $38.42- in stock

:D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Here we go,
Black Leather Shift Knob? $46.20
Polytech Arm Rest?- I only have the Ford accessory armrest $153.23
4 Black SVT Centercaps $12.75 each
Ingot Silver Touch-up Paint $6.59
I saved the list on quote Q382215. :D
Steve
Will the above-mentioned SVT Centercaps fit the stock 16 inch Fiesta wheels? And, also, is the black leather shift knob for a manual or auto?
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts