Fiesta Faction banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes. Definitely interested if the price is fair and can be done in Black (to keep a conservative engine bay appearance).

Don't even have 500 miles on my 2015!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Definitely interested; but would prefer a blue silicone induction hose. Is that an option; or does one have to deal directly with SamcoSport?

·
Registered
23 Posts
The computer is programmed to hit certain boost targets so changing just the intake won't make power differences on a dyno. Unless the intake is sooo restrictive that it can't hit it's targets (unlikely).
BUT... Making the intake better will make the turbo work more efficiently and spool quicker. This will help with real world driving and potentially help with fuel economy. Just don't expect peak power gains without a tune.

I like Mountune's products but won't pay $400+ for a box and a tube. I do want their other products that I can't easily fabricate myself. So bring the tunes, hoses, intercoolers, etc to the states and you'll get me digging into my wallet!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm super interested. Car just came off warranty, and I've been driving our other car which has three times the power of the sfe. I'd love a little more oomph for the little guy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

81 - 87 of 87 Posts