Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done waxing and detailing the exterior of my 2012 SE hatch. Used turtle waxes hybrid solutions paste wax. And chemical guys black trim restorer. Started off with chemical guys Mr pink foam bath followed with a clay bar. Then dried it and applied the wax. Removed the wax and then used the trim restorer on the black plastics and window trims. Cleaned all glass with chemical guys window cleaner. Cleaned up my mess once finished. Posted pics on the faction 馃榿 post your pics below and comment on what your favorite techniques are!
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Sky

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Plant

Registered
That is awesome! Really makes the car look better! Hope the rust isn't there giving you a hard time though, same goes for paint peeling.
Also, how did you manage to mount those rear mud flaps? I guess they are for an ST but I'm not sure. Nice fitment with those rear twin pipes, looks flush and factory. Plastic restorer sure does improve the overall look, makes the Fiesta more modern imo. Keep up the great work!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is awesome! Really makes the car look better! Hope the rust isn't there giving you a hard time though, same goes for paint peeling.
Also, how did you manage to mount those rear mud flaps? I guess they are for an ST but I'm not sure. Nice fitment with those rear twin pipes, looks flush and factory. Plastic restorer sure does improve the overall look, makes the Fiesta more modern imo. Keep up the great work!
It has started rusting on front edge of the hood. I have some paint peeling on the rear right above the tires on both sides where two body panels meet. I used a drill bit to drill a hole in the carpet material. Then I put a big washer on the back side and a smaller washer on the mudflap side. I've had them on for almost a year and they have held up pretty good. Appreciate the compliment!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts