Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to fiestafaction and if I do some research I'm sure I can find the answers to these questions. 1st I bought a 2011 fiesta ses hatchback 1.6l I was wondering where I can find body kits and more performance mods other than intake and exhaust I can do. And if there was any tuning chips available. Any insight would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, I am new to fiestafaction and if I do some research I'm sure I can find the answers to these questions. 1st I bought a 2011 fiesta ses hatchback 1.6l I was wondering where I can find body kits and more performance mods other than intake and exhaust I can do. And if there was any tuning chips available. Any insight would be great. Thanks
Hello, sadly there just isn't any chips for the Fiesta, at least in North America. You can do a tune on 93 octane for example but you would spend over 700$ CAD juste for a gain of at best 20hp. Not very worth it. The 1.6 can get a great gain from the intake, but the exhaust is quite expensive for the gain. You should just do a resonator delete, subtle but great-sounding. Many members will tell you the same thing, but focus on handling. Like put some lowering springs, for exemple the H&R sport (1.5" drop front 1.3" drop rear)...or upgrade your brake pads. The Fiesta has a good braking system from factory but there is quite some brake fading qhen you push it. Also, a rear sway bar could help. Finally, just a nice set of wheels (195/50R16 for example, or 205/40R17 if you want to get extreme). But yeah that's it for performance, but in the look department you can do much more...

Get seat time, experience things, the Fiesta is a great car for learning, a great daily. Once you get real fats with a Fiesta you'll be able to handle sports cars with ease. If you really want more power there is always nitro...an amr500 supercharger could also work, but buying the ST is cheaper than do all the engineering and building. There are some widebodies for the Fiesta, someone on Youtube has an ST with one (plus a hybrid turbo). Krotov I think. I don't know a lot in this department...A short throw shifter and a shift knob would not hurt either...

You can look on Youtube, many people modify Honda Fit. It can sometimes be an inspiration source.

Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts