Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 'ol time tradition of posting pic's of your babies!

Start the gang with Curiosita (girl, loves the camera, and wanted to get closer)

Up next is Peep Squeak (another girl but beats up the guys pretty good)

First boy is Snowy (singer, loves to talk and sing)

And last is Cozumel (he's a scaredy-cat, freaks out on anything)

I loose alot of the image from RAW 16-bit format to JPEG 8-bit :(. But at least you get to see my kids. :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Bumpers as a kitten in our condo;

Button (named after Jenson Button);

Pickey

Lonkey (white cat) and Spooky as a kitten;

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Here's our two latest that we rescued late last summer. That have been awesome!

Here is Apple, she's 3 now:

...and here is her daughter Bug, who is almost 2:

·
Registered
425 Posts
In order of how long we've had them:

SNICKERS

SKITTLES

KIT KAT

REESES

Yes, we named them all after candy. :)

Oh, and Kit Kat says "SUP?!"

My wife keeps wanting to get a fifth cat, but 4 is a challenge to deal with as it is. lol

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Jason,
I felt the same way about having 4 cats. My sister-in-law found a couple of very young kittens living around the college dorms at Western Michigan. She was looking for homes for them, and we decided to take one of them home. He was very sick, and the vet did not think he was going to survive. He is doing fine now, and I am glad we have him. 5 cats is a bit much, but we could not imagine life without them The only downfall to having that many cats, besides vaccuming the house twice a week, is having them all sleep on the bed with Sara and I. That is a little crowded. Time for a bigger bed!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah, I know those feelings too. My wife is about a foot shorter than I am, but the cats like to sleep at MY feet, not hers, so I have no room. lol

All of our cats we have rescued. Snickers and Reeses from shelters, Kit Kat we found as a kitten in a car dealership lot, and Skittles was about to be abandoned by her previous owner.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I know those feelings too. My wife is about a foot shorter than I am, but the cats like to sleep at MY feet, not hers, so I have no room. lol
Cat's would be pissed at me because I would throw them out of bed because of my constant moving. Hell I would probably throw my wife out of bed if it wasn't for the wall next to her

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
good looking cat and a great name!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's our two latest that we rescued late last summer. That have been awesome!

Here is Apple, she's 3 now:

...and here is her daughter Bug, who is almost 2:

Aww! I love the names. Apple is so cute! I want a pup that looks like her! I love Chihuahuas!

HAHA..bug looks mad that you took a pic of her.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My Dog Juno!

She's an Alaskan Malamute Mix.

Big Stretch!!

She's a ton of fun and loves to go for rides (though my Focus interior will never be fully dog hair free again!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here are some of ours ...

Ascari (Crocodile Gecko):

Daytona (Bearded Dragon):

Elise, Exige and Sprite (Tree Frogs):

Nagari (Childrens Python):

Phantom (Albino Striped Kingsnake):

Tesla (Green Anole):

We also have a couple new baby Ball Pythons named Zed and Fairlady. No pics yet of them ... will post some when they get settled into their new home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts