Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I say anything, I wasn't really sure where I could put this. Correct this if it's in the wrong section. Sorry! Thank you!

Hi everyone. I'm in a contest to win a 2011 Ford Fiesta. Which ever car has the most votes at the end of the contest, wins a brand new 2011 Ford Fiesta! The more and more I see myself winning this car, the more and more I want it. I've watched tons of reviews on this vehicle, and I would NOT mind AT ALL having this as mine!

If you would like to, please vote for Jeep Grand What.

Heres the link: Jeep Grand What

Thank you all once again very much. I really do appreciate the help and support!

Also, I assure you this is not spam. I just want to come into the fiesta community, and what better way then starting off with a brand new 2011 Ford Fiesta? Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I hope you're successful in your contest. Just a note that we welcome all Fiesta enthusiasts -- even if one isn't in your driveway :)

Note: The contest is The Freshen Your Ride Photo Contest, and is sponsored by Texas Ford Dealers Advertising Fund Inc., South Texas Ford Dealers Advertising Fund Inc., and Houston Ford Dealers Advertising Fund Inc.

Members please note: This contest (or even the link that's provided) is not affiliated with Fiesta Faction. By clicking on that website to vote, you are leaving Fiesta Faction, and any privacy or information you share will be your responsibility and the owner(s) of that contest website.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Good luck on your contest, but I this is a poor way to introduce yourself. If someone greeted you in person with a handshake and a "can you help me out" proposition for something non-dire you might not feel so great about that relationship.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Looks like an ordinary old Jeep. Why am I supposed to vote for it? :confused:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Good luck on your contest, but I this is a poor way to introduce yourself. If someone greeted you in person with a handshake and a "can you help me out" proposition for something non-dire you might not feel so great about that relationship.
I totally agree.

·
Registered
175 Posts

I agree with Audrey's comment and also have to add if you don't win, there is always the option many of us (if not all) have chosen to get one. Finance it or deplete your saviongs account and wait patiently for it to be delivered. I do wish you luck and hope those who are your friends or relatives will help you to win one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts