1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome a new sponsor to The Faction, Team Ford in Las Vegas

You can find their site at:

Team Ford

Some of you may know Bill Jenkins from here on the Faction already. But we are happy to announce that Bill has brought on Team Ford as a sponsor.

Thank you Team Ford for your support of Fiesta Faction!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'll drink to that!! Cheers Bill and Team Ford!! A shot of Crown Single Barrell to you!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
To order parts (Fiesta parts being updated daily) go to www.teamfordparts.com to get your wholesale pricing.

I am not in parts anymore, but will facilitate as much as I can. I am a Sales Manager and can be pretty busy at times. If you have any questions call 800-791-6436
Is it safe to assume you can also help out owners who have other Ford, Lincoln and/or Mercury vehicles needing parts? :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! I bought my car there last week. He is the one that told me to sign up here!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Your parts page doesn't have a choice of 2011 as a model year and no Fiesta in the model list. What's up with that?

·
Banned
143 Posts
I work in sales, the Parts dept. is updating the site daily with new information all the time. I will make sure they get it done fast. There will be a direct link to the Fiesta page when it's done.

Also, the parts information comes from a 3rd party and is only updated 2-3 times a year. I hope the next update has the Fiesta info on it.

You can always call 800-791-6436 and talk to them directly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts