Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since momentum is building for the Fiesta and a lot of people are starting to reserve theirs, as I already have :D

So what I would like to do is possible get a group buy, or at least interest of getting the nice Ford Racing Rally wheels. These are a 17" wheel.

This is just a list to show interest, pricing and such will come in the future. But I am thinking of maybe $140 for the black ones (MSRP is $160), and if I get 100 or more wheels total then $130 each. For the Argent ones $125 each (MSRP $139), if I get 100+ of those then $115.00 each.

If you need to see them, use the link below.
Ford Racing Performance Parts [Part Search]

·
Registered
984 Posts
Are these wheels compatible with the TPMS sensors that will be on the 2011 Fiesta and what about shipping cost ?

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these wheels compatible with the TPMS sensors that will be on the 2011 Fiesta and what about shipping cost ?
They should be. We usually just install the TPMS sensors using new bands when we do wheel swaps. I am just not sure yet if they are using the band style or the valve stem style yet.

Shipping will be worked out in the future, we currently use Fed-Ex for ground. I may be able to work out a deal that they would ship direct from Ford Racing that should save time and money.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm actually interested in purchasing these wheels. I was sold when I saw the Steeda / Ford Racing 2011 Fiesta - Sport Edition on Friday at the LA Auto Show.

I want the black wheels on a blue hatch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts