Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This topic is meant as a resource for people to compare good deals and provide much needed confidence to fellow Fiesta purchasers when haggling. For readability's sake please follow the template:

Model: Sedan/Hatchback + S, SE, SEL, SES
Transmission: Automatic/Manual
Ford's MSRP: (from 2011 Ford Fiesta | Official Site of the Ford Fiesta | FordVehicles.com with all add-ons)
Fiesta Price Paid: (do not include taxes, DMV, or fees)
Location: (city, state, or region you're in since prices vary across the country)
Notes: (any additional comments about the price)

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SES, Automatic, $18,865 MSRP, $17,600 PAID.

Model: Hatchback SES
Transmission: Automatic
Ford's MSRP: $18,865
Fiesta Price Paid: $17,600
Notes: This price does include the $500 Ford student discount. This is

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Transmission: Manual
Ford's MSRP: $18,590
Fiesta Price Paid: $18,307
Notes: X-plan :D No Incentives are Available

·
Registered
413 Posts
Transmission: PowerShift 6 speed Automatic
Ford's MSRP: $20,750
Fiesta Price Paid: $20,155 (Free Sync & Sound)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Model: Hatchback SE
Ford's MSRP: $19,270
Fiesta Price Paid: $18,790 (Free Sync & Sound Discount, but added $115 Service Fee which I consider dealer markup)
Notes: Ordered car - I think you should be able to get a better deal on a car that is already on the lot, especially when the supply gets better.

·
Registered
341 Posts
MSRP:18,050
X-Plan Price: 17,730
Adding Taxes, License Fees and just a $100 documentary fee: $19,121
Minus $750 private offer rebate
Final Price: 18,371

But then I got those awesome cargo mats and a 7-year, 100,000 mile Ford Premium Care Plan warranty and drove away for $20,378.

Specs: Fiesta Hatch SE with automatic transmission, Rapid Spec 203A, Ambient & Satellite package, Keyless entry keypad (not the key fob)

·
Registered
893 Posts
I didn't buy this but I knew it wouldn't take long for this to occur. Though it needs to be seen!

Model: SES Hatch
MSRP: $19,660
What they want: $24,595!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I didn't buy this but I knew it wouldn't take long for this to occur. Though it needs to be seen!

Model: SES Hatch
MSRP: $19,660
What they want: $24,595!
:eek: Oh come on!! A $5000 markup for a Fiesta? What are they thinking?!? Strike that...they aren't thinking. The Fiesta is a great car, but not worth a premium over MSRP. I feel sorry for any person who would actually consider buying the car at that inflated price.

·
Registered
316 Posts
:eek: Oh come on!! A $5000 markup for a Fiesta? What are they thinking?!? Strike that...they aren't thinking. The Fiesta is a great car, but not worth a premium over MSRP. I feel sorry for any person who would actually consider buying the car at that inflated price.
They are thinking the car is like the new Camero/Challenger, where some people did pay a huge premium over MSRP to be the first on the road with it. Many of my local ford dealers were also as greedy and told me they are only selling at MSRP. I used my options and went somewhere else that wasn't as greedy and playing stupid games.

Deployed currently and don't have access to my paper work, but I was $100 under invoice not counting a $500 incentive (hopefully $750).

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please use the format listed originally for posting price information. It'll be more helpful for future readers of the thread when they are comparing prices if there is a standard format. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
I should email and ask to see pics of the rear disc brakes since it still has drums. I should report this to Ford as well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
there's a photo of the rear wheels on there.... it's drum :/
Well, that excludes the possibility that the $5,000 markup is for the dealer's exceptional knowledge and expertise about the product.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Model: SES 5-dr
Trans: 5-sp manual
MSRP: $20,000
Paid: $19,405 (after $595 Sync rebate)--NO dealer fees!
Notes: When I ordered the car in April, 3 other dealers wanted either $1000 OVER sticker or added hundreds in dealer fees. There's little mark-up(dealer profit)in these cars. Don't expect a $3000 discount on a $17000 car.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Stopped by a local dealer (not mine) today which had an automatic S. Mark-up on it was $3995 which goes to show what happens when an artificial rarity occurs. Not that I would consider buying from any dealer that had such a huge second sticker even if they later removed it because that alone says a lot about the dealer's attitude and I'm much happier sticking with my "no hassels" dealer.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would take pictures of such of the prices and what they claim for markups then send into Ford.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Good catch mrbirdman!!!!!!

Definitely report that stealership to Ford.

I have no sympathy for these criminals!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts