Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lot of us have strong opinions about what rocks and what needs improvement for the Fiesta. It is fair to say we're all at least a bit excited about its debut in North America. If you have received/purchased your Fiesta I want to encourage you to submit reviews on various consumer review websites. Let your opinions be heard!

Here's a list of some websites that accept consumer reviews:
I will add other websites to this list as I am made aware of them; please suggest. Some websites may require you create a login to submit a review. Do so at your own discretion.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
This is a really good idea Audrey. Don't let the fake reviews by jealous Fit owners (and the like) drag down how good the Fiesta really is. Get out there and post!

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed a few FF members over at Edmunds! Glad to see our voices and ratings out there! More, more!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I also noticed another fake review by someone named Davve. He hates everything about the Fiesta. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G-!!!!

I wonder what Davve really drives.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I also noticed another fake review by someone named Davve. He hates everything about the Fiesta. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G-!!!!

I wonder what Davve really drives.
A Dodge Caliber. I don't remember where I saw it, but I saw one of his posts on one of these forums and he was singing the praises of his Doge Caliber. (I think it's the same guy anyway -- not sure)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I reported that post by Dave as fake, and got an e-mail from Edmunds apologizing, saying that sometimes fake reviews get through, and that they would remove the review. That was Tuesday, and it's still there. Hey, at least I tried.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GRR @ Edmunds!

I reported that post by Dave as fake, and got an e-mail from Edmunds apologizing, saying that sometimes fake reviews get through, and that they would remove the review. That was Tuesday, and it's still there. Hey, at least I tried.
Edmunds has a history of being slow to implement removal of fallacious reviews. Several forum members complained when a review was submitted before the Fiesta was even available in North America and it took Edmunds more than 10 days to fix it. All the while giving people lines about "it happens at weekend maintenance," and "it takes a few days for this to process." I work with computers, servers, and IT infrastructure daily. They could have this flag for removal and gone within 24 hours easily and automated.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Only 1 out of 59 people found Davve's review helpful. Probably Davve himself. But if you look only a little closer, you can see what this prankster has done.

MiSsDaisie said:
This is by far the most impressive piece of ultra-high-strength, lightweight boron steel I've ever been in. From the exterior to the interior, to all the fine details in design, this car truly is a dream come true. The color options are like no other!! And also the option of fun and fancy graphics is so endearing. The ride is so smooth! Potholes and speed bumps are no longer a jarring mess! The safety is also through the roof! And who would've thought you could accomplish so much within the confines of this B-Concept car! Small but spacious and more than enough comfort to spare, traveling is a breeze. And the gas mileage. Incredible! Wish I had more room to express my excitement!
Davve said:
I was hoping for an impressive piece of ultra-high-strength, lightweight boron steel. I was hoping for a dream come true from the exterior to the interior, to all the fine details in design. The color options are like no other! Where is the option of fun and fancy graphics? I want a smooth ride! Potholes and speed bumps are a jarring mess! Safety? And who would've thought you couldn’t accomplish so much within the confines of this B-Concept car! Small but can’t it be spacious and more than enough comfort to spare? And the gas mileage was not what I hoped for! Wish I had more room to express my tension!
MiSsDaisie said:
Favorite Features
The fuel economy. The option of Hatch or Sedan. Color options and graphics. Capless Fuel filler. Smooth shifting. Impressive LED multifunctional display. Ambient lighting in the upper class models. Both structural and standard safety with passive anti- theft plus personal safety systems. etc etc!
Davve said:
Suggested Improvements
The fuel economy. The option of Hatch or Sedan. Color options and graphics. Capped Fuel filler. Smoother shifting. Somewhat impressive LED multifunctional display. Lighting in the upper class models. Both structural and standard safety with passive anti- theft plus personal safety systems. etc etc!
MiSsDaisie said:
Suggested Improvements
No need for improvement! Maybe add a hot pink version. LoL or the mustang's grabber blue. :)
Davve said:
Favorite Features
Maybe the hot pink version. The mustang's grabber blue is FABulous. :)

Oh what a hoot! You're cracking me up, Davve! You're soooo funny!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Only 1 out of 59 people found Davve's review helpful. Probably Davve himself. But if you look only a little closer, you can see what this prankster has done.

Oh what a hoot! You're cracking me up, Davve! You're soooo funny!
Good catch Marc. I knew there was something strange with his phrasings. They seemed a bit forced and contorted. Now we know why. :rolleyes: I had read MissDaisie's post over a week earlier and had forgotten what she wrote.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Succes!!!!

Edmunds said:
Thank you for contacting Edmunds.

The review in question has been removed from the system. However, it will not be reflected on the site until it updates later this week.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Post! Post haste!

Many user reviews have trickled in to these websites. I'll be adding my own thoughts this in the coming week. Be sure to support the Fiesta and share your experiences with the interwebz! As a consumer I find user reviews of products to be an invaluable asset when assessing a product; your thoughts matter!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Be sure to support the Fiesta and share your experiences with the interwebz! As a consumer I find user reviews of products to be an invaluable asset when assessing a product; your thoughts matter!
Done ;)

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump + Reminder

People who've been owners a while of the 2011 should get in and post about their experiences. Anyone with a 2012 should be an early reviewer too. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts