Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the proper trunk liner or tray for 2012 Fiesta S Sedan? The paperboard felt-covered 'thingy' that came with my car got damp and no longer supports anything properly. This part is simply the 'thing' or flooring that sits above the spare tire. What is the part called?

Is it this? Will it work? It needs to be stiff and not bend so that I can toss out the

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that's the right one for your car. I have the same one and it's great.
Thank you. Can I take it that even without the best support underneath, where my flooring collapsed, it will basically hold things up?

Also do you have any idea about a DIY repair of my flooring? Or if I took it to a shop would it be expensive? As I mentioned my flooring fell in from being wet.

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If its that badly damaged, honestly I'd replace it with a used one or new one. They arent TOO pricey for OEM 2015 Ford Fiesta Trunk Floor Access Cover (Rear). HATCHBACK, 2014-19 - D2BZ5813046AD | Lakeland Ford Online Parts, Lakeland FL

I replaced mine with a hardwood floor one, very DIY setup, little tricky to get perfect, but makes for an awesome project
Thanks, that's a part for the hatchback, not a match for my sedan, couldn't find what I wanted. But I really like how their website works, nice fast search.

I think the cargo protector previously suggested is what I need and maybe I can defer trying to repair the flooring. Wood working project is a neat idea, I'm not geared up to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts