Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum and didn't really see what I was looking for, so here goes.

I'm trying to tune a couple of specific channels on my Sirius in my 2011 with Sync 1. However, apparently, even though I'm supposed to have the "good" satellite package, the unit doesn't tune past channel 184.

Doing some research, I've read a couple of references on F-150 and Escape forums that it's because Ford's system is a "Sirius" system, not necessarily a SiriusXM system and it has something to do with the lineup after the merger settled, but I"m not sure how true that is. The firmware is the latest, and frankly, I've had no problems with Sirius, only a couple of annoyances due to the display format. I tried having the signal refreshed, but no difference. Is the system just limited to channels under 184? This may prompt me to review what I'm paying for, since why pay for channels or a lineup package that I can't use?

·
Registered
42 Posts
At the time these cars were made, that was the limit of the service. The nice thing about the service is that you also get access to the SiriusXM app on your phone. Connect to your radio via Bluetooth and stream any SiriusXM channel you would like.

Curt Rosenstengel
2011 Fiesta SES (as seen on the left side of the banner)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts