Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Doe any one know how to replace the center seat belt on a 2015 Fiesta? The beck of the seats seem to be metal and fabric is stuck on so I can't see anyway of getting to the bolt holding the unit in place.

TIA

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi

Doe any one know how to replace the center seat belt on a 2015 Fiesta? The beck of the seats seem to be metal and fabric is stuck on so I can't see anyway of getting to the bolt holding the unit in place.

TIA
Hi

TIA
Alright here’s how it’s done.
  • first Put your front seats all the way forward
  • then go to the back seats. Get your head down low where your calf’s would be in sitting in the back seat
  • Peel up the seat to look at where it’s attached,on either corner of the seat you will find a white fastener with a black handle, they are very hard to see they are located about center of each side of the seat.
-simply open the handle by pulling it away from the fastener and the front of the seat will release. The fastener is white and the handle is black, if I recall correctly the handle is on the side of the square fastener
-you can now tilt the seat 90 degrees to access the bolt. If you want to fully remove the seat, tilt it up and look at the corners, there is simply a steel hook attaching the back corner.

hope This helps
-Marc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts