Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SE Sedan is on order (since March 16th), and I was expecting there to be a power outlet in the back (for my daughter to use for her Nintendo and DVD player). However I was looking at a SE version at a dealer and it did not have a rear power outlet (just a peice of plastic over where it should have been)?

Are not all Fiesta's supposed to have both font and real outlets?

PS, I am in Canada, and I am going by what is on Ford Canada's website for specs.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
It looks like you can add the 201A (or 203A which includes 201A) package and get the 12-volt rear powerpoint. And if you're getting the SE, you probably already want Sync anyway, right? The 201A is the "Sync & Sound" package, and according to the brochure I have, it includes the rear 12-volt.

EDIT: This for the USA, not sure about the Canadian models.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
The 2011 Canadian brochure doesn't mention anything about an auxiliary power outlet for the rear.

However, ford.ca does show that every model except the S sedan has 2, 12V DC power outlets.

I haven't kept tabs on the rear of the Fiesta. Most of the ones I've been in I was up in the front :). If you're unsure, I'd see about heading over to your local dealer. Most dealers have at least one on their lots now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like you can add the 201A (or 203A which includes 201A) package and get the 12-volt rear powerpoint. And if you're getting the SE, you probably already want Sync anyway, right? The 201A is the "Sync & Sound" package, and according to the brochure I have, it includes the rear 12-volt.

EDIT: This for the USA, not sure about the Canadian models.
Thanks, I did order Sync and Sound, so fingers crossed that there will be the outlet in the back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts