Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Apologies if this is the wrong forum/this has been answered before. I need to replace the side piece of trim on the drivers side for my 2013 Fiesta. I see there is a screw at the back of the trim but can't seem to see how to get the seat upright adjustment lever off. Thanks very much

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hi all

Apologies if this is the wrong forum/this has been answered before. I need to replace the side piece of trim on the drivers side for my 2013 Fiesta. I see there is a screw at the back of the trim but can't seem to see how to get the seat upright adjustment lever off. Thanks very much
The adjustment level is a bit of a PITA.... and sadly it needs to come off to remove that trim piece. It's held in place by a little plastic 'finger' on the backside. If you have a flat head screwdriver with a tiny tip you can squeeze it back there and gently lift that finger a little. The handle slide right off towards the front of the car once it's free.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The adjustment level is a bit of a PITA.... and sadly it needs to come off to remove that trim piece. It's held in place by a little plastic 'finger' on the backside. If you have a flat head screwdriver with a tiny tip you can squeeze it back there and gently lift that finger a little. The handle slide right off towards the front of the car once it's free.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got it off, thanks very much for your help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts