Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided I would stop being a bum and actually upload a picture that was taken at the dealer when I brought her home.

I have a few more but her boots makes her look like an ugly ducking from that side and she is very self conscious of herself!

·
Registered
204 Posts
For some reason I couldn't see your picture in your last post but here it is if anyone else is having the same problem. Why does your fiesta have steel rims? Yellow Blaze is only offered with the SES trim and I thought you could only get steel rims on the SE and S trim levels. Either way she looks beautiful but you should go ahead and post more pics :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Joes2Silly

Ive been getting it with need admin approval ever post and (under 50/100?) and am wondering if posting options were changed where images aren't showing up as well?

**Shrug**

Steel rims are for winter.. and those are some pretty horrid steelies! :D

I am not concerned the dealer was great working with me and got me the winter tires I wanted on there!

I also have a spare set with original SES wheels and tires with about 80?-90?% tred on them still.

Previous owner and dealer left about 25-40% of the radiator grill filled with bugs! - Off to give investigate if I can give her a light clean in there without to much trouble!

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
School Bus Yellow

name it "School-bus" :D

Did you know that the yellow school buses are a mandated unique color by the federal government? No other vehicle may use the exact same color. And in the South and I've seen some up north only the top may be white to reflect some of the heat. Also, nationally recognizable yellow vehicle color with black "School Bus" lettering front and rear alerts motorists to use caution around buses. Little other lettering is allowed. And although not Federally required, all states require school buses transport students exclusively; no strangers or unauthorized passengers may share bus with students.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D

Sol would be cool if it didn't have other more common acronyms that people use lol

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Figure I would get a post in my little neck of the woods on whats on order;

Ebay order;
LED reading light mod (drivers and back passenger LED's)

Ford Dealership on order;
Yellow Blaze Tri-Metallic touch up paint
Front Mudflap Set
Back Mudflap Set

Tousley Ford Parts;
Automatic Leather Shifter mod replacement + Bolts

Zeta Products;
Black Carpet Dash Mat - Was going to go for another material.. but I really dig the 'lifetime guarantee' on the carpet material oppose to the others non lifetime guarantee.
Boomerang Armrest in Black

AutoAnything;
Prestige Silver License Plate Frame & Glass (Cancelled due to insufficient minimum order fee not met... Gotta love being a Canadian and random BS :p)

Once this stuff arrives it'll keep me busy for a while.. Other then waiting for the above I've been doing some side projects such as front radiator grill cleaning, working on some TSB's, compounding and waxing the vehicle for minor trouble spots.. Just general stuff the dealership and previous owner neglected.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hows about call her "mustang"... So when your friends ask you what car you'd brought you would say.. I brought the "mustang".. I named my old nissan sentra, "GTR".. So when they ask what car i'd brought i would say "GTR".. They'd be surprised i already have a GTR haha!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Audrey. (;

I don't think your significant other would like it if I used that ...

I can see it now :p

"Hey guys be back in 10, going to ride Audrey for a bit"

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Burr

Got up today and was presented with this outside...

I dunno about you guys but she looks like a smiling goof ball without those lights to offset her grill :p

Bugger was even eating the snow it looks like!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah strange, was wondering if you got hit over there... Maybe its time I moved over there if you not getting the white stuff :p

I don't think it will stick.. but that's what I said last year and it never went away.. LoL

1 - 20 of 77 Posts