Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to ship my Fiesta from Long Island, NY to Tampa, FL but I don't know if I can trust truckers with my Fiesta. I put a lot of money and love into the car and I'm hearing mixed reviews about shipping companies. I was going to go with a company called Mercury Transport because they're affordable and they've gotten a lot of good reviews. But I don't know if I'm just better off driving the car myself to Florida. Can I get some opinions please? Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
For what its worth, I drove my fiesta from central Texas to Phoenix, Las Vegas and finally Denver. It was a fun trip of 1300 miles. I moved my life from Texas went to visit some family and eventually end up in Denver so had a roof rack full of our belongings and it was worth it. The fear you might have of shipping it, disappears when its in your hand and you get to just drive your car plus youll save the couple hundred bucks for more car parts!

I have a buddy that shipped his cherry condition BRZ, and it came out the other side perfect. He also had his supra delivered and it came in perfect condition. These guys have been doing this forever with even exotic cars. If reviews are good, theyre probably going to be held up to it. Not like its a random dude on craigslist lol

Hope your fiesta has a safe journey regardless!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For what its worth, I drove my fiesta from central Texas to Phoenix, Las Vegas and finally Denver. It was a fun trip of 1300 miles. I moved my life from Texas went to visit some family and eventually end up in Denver so had a roof rack full of our belongings and it was worth it. The fear you might have of shipping it, disappears when its in your hand and you get to just drive your car plus youll save the couple hundred bucks for more car parts!

I have a buddy that shipped his cherry condition BRZ, and it came out the other side perfect. He also had his supra delivered and it came in perfect condition. These guys have been doing this forever with even exotic cars. If reviews are good, theyre probably going to be held up to it. Not like its a random dude on craigslist lol

Hope your fiesta has a safe journey regardless!
Thank you so much! I think I will drive it then. Sounds a lot safer and cheaper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts