Fiesta Faction banner

Do you or someone you know own a Fiesta with over 125k miles and it's still going good?

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you for helping me! It has about 120 miles on it for $2500 USD certified. I'll be doing 10-15 miles a year. I'd be happy if it can last another 3+ years. I feel that it can if I keep regular oil changes on time and drive it smoothly then I can prove everyone wrong who keeps raising their voice at me for choosing Ford and not the other brands. I told them I did my research and that the Fiesta fits my needs the most. But they may be right, so my research continues. Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta with higher milage than this one and still going strong?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thank you for helping me! It has about 120 miles on it for $2500 USD certified. I'll be doing 10-15 miles a year. I'd be happy if it can last another 3+ years. I feel that it can if I keep regular oil changes on time and drive it smoothly then I can prove everyone wrong who keeps raising their voice at me for choosing Ford and not the other brands. I told them I did my research and that the Fiesta fits my needs the most. But they may be right, so my research continues. Do you or someone you know have a Fiesta with higher milage than this one and still going strong?
I think there’s some people with over 150k on here. I’m at 114k on my 2015 and the only issues I’ve had is my cooling fan died and I had to replace my accessory belt. I know the recommended service for the timing belt is around 150k. The 5 speed manual has always been flawless for me! Good luck with yours if you decide to buy it! Been a good vehicle for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Nearing 180k on my 2011 SES 5-speed. No issues that I haven't caused myself, lol. Only scheduled maintenance for the most part.

I say go for!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,254 Posts
Inspect the under hood distribution box (fuse box) Known to have considerable corrosion issues. Other than that the engine and manual trannys are reliable

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 156k on mine, there are recalls on the door latches and TCM. I’ve had to replace the cooling fan, the TCM, the alternator, the flap on the AC... The interior handle on the driver side door has snapped off twice. I’ve had more issues with this one vehicle than I have ever had on any others that I’ve owned. 100% would not buy again. Don’t do it, you can find a better car. If you’re dead set on a fiesta get a 2014 or newer. They have been transmission issues and older models due to a poorly made component.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Keep in mind Brnn17 owns an automatic. If youre looking at a manual, itll treat you right if you take care of it...and its been taken good care of. Im not up there yet, but at 55k in a '15 never had an issue.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Keep in mind Brnn17 owns an automatic. If youre looking at a manual, itll treat you right if you take care of it...and its been taken good care of. Im not up there yet, but at 55k in a '15 never had an issue.
I agree with this. The automatics are problematic. Manuals will give minimal issues if any at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts