Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just figured since I'm coming up on the year mark of owning this beaut, I'd show her off a little.

Mods:
Euro Projectors w/ LEDs and working Hi/Low DRLs
AVIS wind deflectors
Fog Light install
Blacked out Hubs
Sync 3 conversion
LED Light strips for rear domes b/c I hate how having to use my flashlight to find stuff
Cruise control added

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The LED light strips in the rear seat area are a clever idea! I'd love to hear about your install.
It honestly wasn't too much of a headache. I'll take some pictures in the pictures in the morning put them on here. I just tied them in with the factory domes, running the wires and fitting fingers to get them connected was the hardest part. Gonna add physical buttons for them eventually.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice! Love the euro headlights! I have coilovers for sale that will be ready to ship after this coming weekend along with a k&n intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice car! If you don't already have it, installing led strips in the nooks and foot wells looks rad in these cars.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My 14 SE came with the factory multicolor LED lighting. Saves me the trouble of wiring in aftermarket lights lol

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
88 Posts
I abhor electrical anything. Lol

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
88 Posts

I did a complete Painless Wiring harness for this truck when Dad and I were building it. Family owned since Dad bought it new in 80 and still going strong.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
48 Posts
Love the old Ford Courier pickup! I had the Mazda pickup that was similar, and really wish I still have it now. It was stripped down to the basics, but was very reliable and easy to work on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts