Discussion Starter · #604 ·

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #606 ·
Those are 17” right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, 17x7. The tires are the wrong size for the Fiesta though - so I can't actually mount them until I get the tires swapped, heh

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #607 ·
Show this weekend

·
Registered
147 Posts
Very nice choice on the wheels. they fit your fiesta perfectly

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slipster17

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry if this is going back a bit, but when you installed the euro front crash bar, was there anything particularly tricky about it? I'm planning on installing one this weekend that I have sitting in storage.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Got the side skirt fitting kit in from Foray Auto Group UK - one side on.

I know this is a super old post, but did you just grab ST side skirts or a set of 3 door side skirts from the EU?

The mounting kit was just those 3 pieces and those 3 grommets came out from under the doors?

Looking at doing some body work soon 👀

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #617 ·
I know this is a super old post, but did you just grab ST side skirts or a set of 3 door side skirts from the EU?

The mounting kit was just those 3 pieces and those 3 grommets came out from under the doors?

Looking at doing some body work soon
Sorry, haven't popped back in here in a while! I snagged a pair of ST side skirts from a US Fiesta ST.

And yes, there were 3 of those clips in each of the 2 bags (1 bag does I side) and you pop the rubber grommets out from under your car to insert the clips into those holes.

The only other thing you'll need to do is use some adhesive or double sided tape along the top edge of the skirt to secure it along the door jamb.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #618 ·
What is going on here I wonder?

601 - 620 of 626 Posts