Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll find out this weekend. I'm moving to NC this weekend, but the movers aren't coming until 8/18.

So I need to seriously cram the stuff I want/need into my little beast.
Should be interesting.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll find out this weekend. I'm moving to NC this weekend, but the movers aren't coming until 8/18.

So I need to seriously cram the stuff I want/need into my little beast.
Should be interesting.
I just did a move and the Fiesta was a helper car. You can fit a decent amount into it. A few boxes and other random items with the back seats down. Fit some more stuff in the passenger seat too.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I fit all the stuff on the ground behind my Fiesta in the back of my Fiesta without folding the rear seats down.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have not filled up my fiestas trunk with anything yet, but when the dealer opened it for me to see, I was seriously surprised at the trunk space! I have the sedan, so I wasn't thinking the trunk space would be huge, and I didn't know that the sedan back seats fold down too, thought that was just the hatchback. Now I want to cram it full of suitcases and go somewhere cool!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
My clubs only fit with the seat folded down, so we are back to using our Escape to haul golf clubs.

When I had the EU Fiesta last summer I had the following in the car for an autocross weekend;
4 17" x 9" Cobra R wheels with Hoosier slicks
3 Helmets
4 Jackstands
1 Jack
2 Video cameras
3 Still cameras
1 Small toolbox
1 tire pressure gauge
1 Tupperware with random supplies
1 Torque wrench
1 Pry bar
1 Electric screwdriver
Rolls of blue tape
Set of magnetic numbers for the Mustang
Water bottles and snacks
2 folding chairs

It took some getting creative to fit all that into a Fiesta, but I got it all in there. I love hatchbacks. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Road Bike in the back?

Does anyone know if you can fit a road bike in the back of the Fiesta (with the front wheel removed and the seats folded down)??

I've seen some cool custom (home-made) mountings by Honda Fit owners that mount the front fork into a piece of 2x4 that make the bike stand up nicely while in the back....

I'd be nice to be able to stow my bike inside the car than risk it on a rack during a re-fueling stop (in-n-out burger!!) :)

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I am pretty sure one or more than one does since I remember a few Fiesta Movement Agents putting bikes in the back. I had thought Beto Mooncricket had done it a few times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts