Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a minor mod, but gets rid of the amber yolk of the parking/signal bulb. Real easy to do, I think it makes the headlights look cleaner - despite still having amber corners near the back ends of the housing (I can live with that.)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks good. Where did you get the bulbs and how much were they ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks good. Where did you get the bulbs and how much were they ?
Get them here >>
The ones to replace for the Fiesta parking/signal bulbs are 3157.
It's $24.97 plus s/h.

I plan to do the rears as well.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And here we have the rears (just the clear lenses). Again, a very minor mod, but it cleans up the head and tail lights, imo.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sweet looking bulbs. Fronts you said are 3157; anything different about the back? Also, any installation issues? And you're from the state that looks like a hand: my wife votes for Wisconsin.

·
Registered
84 Posts
SO much better. I used Stealths in my SVTF to similar effect.

Meanwhile, I'm wagering that "The state that looks like a hand" is Michigan. After all, I recall some single guys in Michigan, when asked whether they had a girlfriend, would hold up one of their hands and say, "I'm dating Miss Michigan." :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sweet looking bulbs. Fronts you said are 3157; anything different about the back? Also, any installation issues? And you're from the state that looks like a hand: my wife votes for Wisconsin.
Rears are also 3157. The rears were in fact, easier to install than the fronts. Couple of torx screws and pull the tail light housing straight out.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SO much better. I used Stealths in my SVTF to similar effect.

Meanwhile, I'm wagering that "The state that looks like a hand" is Michigan. After all, I recall some single guys in Michigan, when asked whether they had a girlfriend, would hold up one of their hands and say, "I'm dating Miss Michigan." :D

MICHIGAN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts