Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why is it that Ford dealerships are not stocking catalogs on the 2011 Ford Fiesta, to give to prospective customers?

I'm beginning to lose track of the people who've asked me about availability of the Fiesta catalog. They see our car, love it, and immediately want more information on it. I tell them to go online, sure, but most want a physical catalog they can hold in their hands/look thru/pass around among other family members who also might be interested in the car.

Last I checked (8/6/10) 2011 Ford Fiesta catalogs are still nowhere to be found at the dealerships in this area.

Harry

·
Registered
317 Posts
They had to constantly restock the 2 days we were at our local Ford dealership in NE Missouri.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
My salesman on Wednesday said they expect the catalogs in "a few months" so I'm not expecting anything soon. I would think Ford knew about the items and compiled a catalog well in advance of launch, so it is surprising they're unavailable yet.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They had to constantly restock the 2 days we were at our local Ford dealership in NE Missouri.
I'm in mid-Missouri, and have yet to see a Fiesta catalog in either of the two local dealership showrooms. We did try requesting a catalog thru the mail quite some time ago, but never received it.

Harry

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
See added link in my previous post.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You're very welcome. I posted it in May, I think. Things can get buried on the forum quickly since it's so active. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thoroughbred Ford in Kansas City also has Fiesta brochures. My dad poured over it when I visited my family in Illinois this weekend.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was able to grab a couple of brochures for myself a few
weeks ago when my dealer had plenty of them.
I checked again, earlier today, and we are now out of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts