Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, first off i would like to start this new thread by introducing myself. My name is Marc and i live in the beautiful sunshine state called Florida. I am based in Miami which is pretty much all you hear about Florida asides from Disney World in Orlando. I am photographer and Porsche Mechanic. I have been a member for only a few months now and figure what better way to not only share but gain information as i start my project. I have a ingot silver 2014 fiesta S hatchback, side note, has roll up windows. Currently i have a k&n cold air intake in it and the hubcaps off. The next mod may or may not bring some heat but i am currently running with no resonator and no muffler. I am building my own exhaust consisting of a 2 1/2 straight pipe to 3in tip. Some modifications that will be taking place are as follows:

1.CXRacing Coilovers
2. ESM Wheels or some other rims that please me.
3. 3D Carbon front lip and front air dam, side skirts, and rear diffusor.
4. Euro Wing
5. Rear Seat Delete covered up with a bamboo lamanent floor (already have the trunk covered with it)

As of now those are really the things i have in store that i am sure about. Being a car guy, i know that list will grow with other small things such as a four point seat belt harness and short throw shifter and yatatatata. I will keep this promise though, as the mods happen, i will list them along with details and ease of installation.

Wish me the best of luck on this build!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bamboo, I have been looking for something to cover the back of my hatchback, seats are out already. I'm going to look into this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow, these mods sound interesting. I'm following this story! Being a '12 Fiesta SES owner myself, I always wonder what wonderful things I could do to my car after the warranty runs out.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bamboo, I have been looking for something to cover the back of my hatchback, seats are out already. I'm going to look into this.
I will upload pictures later on today of both options. With the rear seats and without the rear seats. Personally, i am going to put the rear seats back in and only have the trunk with bamboo. I love the look it gives it and people only notice it unless you show them, just a nice little touch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, these mods sound interesting. I'm following this story! Being a '12 Fiesta SES owner myself, I always wonder what wonderful things I could do to my car after the warranty runs out.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
There will be future mods in the future lol but i will be updating as much as i can!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts